Ok today we will be using the "Password Recovery Method". What this does is you are going to try to recover the password by typing in the victims security question.


What can I get with someones email?
Passwords, Personal Info and much more.

You may say well, how do I even get their email. That's very simple. If you don't have your victim's email already i'm gonna show two ways on how to get it.


1. Lure Method
You can make a fake forum, and lure people to it. Once they make an account you the Admin can go to their account and see what email they used, some forums such as ProBoards allow Admins actually allow access to the members IP Address. So once your on their profile you can get their email that way.

2. BeFriend Method
Lets say your on an online, and you want to hack another person's email because he maybe scammed your friend or something, well you could try to be friends with this person and earn his trust. Earning someones trust can take a while. So I suggest you make that friendship last. When you become friends with them and earn their trust, tell them you have a email account and wanted to know if you would be friends with him on your email account.


Part 1

Ok now that you have the victims email address its time to start the process.

On any email, there is a "forgot your password" option. If you click it, it may ask you something like:

Yahoo:

What problem are you having with your Yahoo! account?

ׄ I have a problem with my password
ׄ I forgot my Yahoo! ID
ׄ My account may have been compromised



Windows Live/Hotmail:

Get help with a forgotten password and other problems signing in
What problem are you having signing in?

ׄ I forgot my password
ׄ I know my password and Windows Live ID, but can't sign in
ׄ I think someone else is using my Windows Live ID


Your going to to select the one that says "I forgot my password" or "I have a problem with my password".

When you have selected that it's most likely going to ask you the Email Address, and to type some characters in a box. After you've done that read down below.


If you using Windows Live it should say something like this:

Reset your password
Account► Reset your password
Select an option for resetting your password.

ׄ Security Question

ׄ Customer support


If your using Yahoo it should say this:

How do you want to reset your password?
We will compare the information you enter with the information we have on file for your account.

ׄSend a text message to my mobile phone:
______________________
[ ]
[_____________________]

Mobile charges may apply. This option may not be available for all carriers in your area.


This option might not be supported on all wireless carriers in your region.

ׄUse my secret questions.


If it doesn't have a security question option, try another victim's email.




Part 2:

Once you have the Security Question, try to start up a conversation with the victim. Ask him to ask you some questions. Then ask him a few questions. Make sure one of those questions are the security question. Try to stay on topic.

Example:

Security Question: Where were you born?


You: I live in Chicago

Victim: oh really

Victim: cool

You: We have the best resturants and the best video game stores

Victim: wow I wish I lived there lol

You: Hey so where do you live?

Victim: oh, live in *****, **


Once you have the answer to security question you are done .

Lord Malware !