Advertisement

Monday, August 19, 2013

Palestinian Programmer posted Bug Details on Mark Zukerberg's Timeline.



















Palestinan Khalel Shreateh sits in front of his his computer 

at his home in the West Bank town of Yatta south of 

Hebron, 



After discovering a privacy bug on Facebook, unemployed


Palestinian programmer Khalil Shreateh said he just wanted

to collect the traditional $500 bounty the social network 

giant offers to those who voluntarily expose its glitches. But

when Facebook ignored his first two reports, Shreateh took

his message to the top and hacked into CEO Mark 

Zuckerberg's personal page to prove his point. 




The Vulnerability 

The hacker Can Bypass any Privacy Settings to make a Post


on any Facebook account.as shown on the above Image. 

After Contacting Several times tothe facebook authority to 

inform the vulnerability no actionswere take on behalf. Khalil 

Says he was Forced to post the Vulnerability report straight 

on to the owner's of facebook Timeline, to make this bug 

reported so that he can recieve his Bug Bounty amount. 



After receiving the third bug report, a Facebook security engineer finally admitted the vulnerability but said that Khalil won’t be paid for reporting it because his actions violated the website’s security terms of service.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update some information about hacking ideas..

Anonymous said...

If you need to hire a real hacker to help spy on your partner's cell phone remotely, change your grades or boost your credit score. Contact this helpline +1 347.857.7580 or the email address expressfoundations@gmail.com

Edward Mills said...

I'd like to share my recent experience to you all. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. I got in touch with him and surprisingly, he fixed my credit, increased my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 3days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. Feel free to contact him on his email address without further ado BRAINGURU@MAIL.RU and be expectant of a positive result.

Micheal Dwaye said...

All I ever wanted was a good grade to make my parents proud of me. It’s so obvious I’m dumb cos I keep failing to even meet up to standard. I searched online and came up with a hacker that was good at fixing school grades without suspicion from good reviews and comments made by people online. I gave him a try and was so fascinated as how he fixed my grade within 24hrs. I’m so indebted to him for his help. Contact him via Folixhack@mail.ru

Anonymous said...

I really have tried all my possible best to make sure my credit score went up but all to no avail. I searched Google and even Youtube for tutorials on how to remove collections, hard inquiries, negative items from my credit at same time increase my score but I wasn’t really getting what I wanted at a fast pace. Actually; I was trying to get a mortgage loan but my score was not qualified for such. I told my friend Sam about my predicaments and he explained to me how a hacker friend of his helped fix his credit score. Without hesitation, I gave the hacker guy a call through and told him what I wanted done on my credit. Fast forward to now; I’ve been able to get the mortgage loan as my score was increased to a 780 across all beareu. You can contact him via Arnoldtroy@inbox.ru or call +16787866844

Anonymous said...

You’ve got bad credit? Well mine was terrible. I will advice you to get in touch with Cybermayor , I was skeptical at first but I had no choice. So I get in touch with them and I must say, they are very good at what they do. They helped me raised my credit score to a golden score and removed the eviction from my credit report within 72 hours. Now my life is much better than I ever thought it would. I now get approved for loans, mortgage, and more I was denied of earlier. I highly recommend them because they helped fix my credit report and pay off my huge debts, get in touch via their email: Cybermayor@mail.ru

Anonymous said...

Has Bad grades been the order of your day? Not to worry; I was in that same shoe some years back. I got in touch with a hacker I met online and he helped fix my grades without suspicion from the school authorities. It’s been over 2 years and still no call from the school authorities lol. My name remains anonymous. You all can contact the hacker via his email CASPERDOVE@MAIL.RU

Post a Comment

 
Design by Vinit Varghese | Bloggerized by Hemanth Joseph - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management